Discover Top 10 Best Node.js Frameworks That Will Dominate in 2020March 2, 2020
No matter where you are, you always find yourself in touch with some form of technology. Digital activity has now made itself present all across the globe. The innovations achieved have happened at rapid speed, and now developers are working on smarter devices for internet requirements. When it comes to web development, the Node.js is the most popular system given its advantages and we have shared a list of best node js frameworks 2020.
Q) What is Node.js?
Node.js is a cross-platform runtime environment used to create fast and scalable server-side applications. For small projects this is the best development platform, especially when real-time editing apps are used to view and edit documents simultaneously. It serves as a foundation where developers can assign workhorse connectors as well as libraries to quickly set up a dynamic web server.
Advantages of Using Node.js
Large Community Support
List of the 10 Top Node.js Frameworks 2020 that are used by developers worldwide.
At the start of the new decade, Express.js framework is deemed as the best framework of 2020. Due to its brilliant architecture and performance, it is considered a prime section of diverse developers. Express.js is capable of building both mobile and web applications due to its speed, flexibility, and dynamic set of features.
- It has the backing of a large community that can assist in removing problems during the development phase;
- It supports robust API, fast I/O, 14+ templates engines that allows effective and efficient performance;
- Can stream large files and has strong support on frontend, as well as the backend with Express.js;
- Has an open-source platform for web development that offers high quality performance to its users.
This framework is more commercial based. With its open source framework it can help develop REST (Representational State Transfer) APIs, including other software apps. Hapi.js has the key advantage of allowing users to use MySQL and MongoDB to create potential static websites.
- js comes with different plugins that allow users to enjoy social networking applications efficiently;
- It is smart and fast when fixing glitches and bugs. By adding the latest features and updates, development time will reduce;
- This can be used to forward requests from its main API to other sources when developing HTTP proxy application.
- To make development easier and more convenient, Nest.js has its own modular architecture, where users can use external libraries;
- It shares common features alongside Express.js, giving it the ability to build scalable, manageable and loosely linked applications;
- Users can implement unique features that are not even in the box, thanks to the Nest CLI (Command-line Interface).
Sails.js is a popular node backend framework, using an MVC framework, which allows users to create modern and innovative applications in no time. Users can utilize the framework to create real-time features such as live chat. With its framework, you can automatically generate Rest APIs from your models, support multiple databases, perform agnostic frontend, and shape MVC structures.
Sails.js is best for:
- Chat rooms;
- Multiplayer games;
- Real-time toolbars;
- Data-heavy enterprise-grade apps.
Adonis.js provides smart tools to protect your website from hacking and common web attacks. It creates efficient SQL queries which are based on active record idea.
Coming in 6th in terms of popularity, Meteor.js is known for its rapid software development. Its flexible nature comes from the fact it is made up of a collection of libraries and packages, which in turn requires less code to develop advanced applications. Meteor.js is usually used to develop web or cross-platform mobile apps for both iOS and Android. What separates this from other frameworks during mobile app development is:
- It helps build real-time applications;
- The community is very supportive and optimized to a point where it adapts to the developers’ needs;
- Much easier to migrate from web apps into smartphones apps.
It can automatically generate API code which makes designing and testing easier. This gives developers the chance to focus on user experience and business logic. LoopBack.js even makes data integration simple, since it is supported by several database connectors which include Oracle, SQL server, MongoDB, and MySQL Legacy.
Total.js is a bit of a standout that is used to create feature applications, e-commerce, and real-time applications. Like the others, it has a collection of packages and libraries, which help build complex, yet stable applications without any dependencies. The latest version of Total.js brings beneficial features and provides good backend compatibility. If you’re looking for the best feature of the latest version of Total.js framework, look no further than the ‘Bundles.’ With this combination, the project can be presented as clean. Maintenance is made easy as well.
Last, but certainly not least, we have the Derby.js on our list of popular Node.js frameworks in 2020. With its MVC framework, Derby.js allows developing real-time and collaborative apps that run efficiently on both Node.js and browsers. It also includes a data synchronization engine that automatically syncs data across servers, browsers, and databases. Any application that is made by Derby.js, loads and completes tasks fast, and is indexed by search engines.
All in all, if you are looking for the right kind of Node.js for your system, it depends heavily on the type of website or mobile app you plan on developing. If the nature, design, and layout of your intended project is still blurred then there is no guarantee that these listed Node.js frameworks would be able to help. Once you have set a clear vision, then the ten listed above should be your first call. So take a chance, and enhance your digital experience.